- 1. 10" blade with 5" rosewood handle, overall length 15 inches, thickness about 5mm at spine, weight: 1.2 Pounds.
- 2. The blades of knives are nicely hand forged with AUS-8, which is a type of high quality steel used only for high-end knives. Blade has been given excellent heat treatment to get a (58 to 60) HRC. Black powder coating and anti-rust processed to make sure high hardness and high toughness.
- 3. Our handmade kukri knife feels great in your hand ! The knife is very powerful. It is great for hunting and cutting.Hand protected design, fixed blade, razor sharp blade, Full Tang hardwood walnut handle can be used as a hammer.
- 4. The knife sleeve is made of the top layer leather, protect your knife from damage when not in use and provide several versatile carry options.
- 5. If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact us, we'll be glad to help you.
*This is a unique and innovative knife that is designed after the large ancient tactical and utilitarian kukri machete knives from Nepal.
*Fixed blade knife offers the ultimate power and functionality.This heavy duty knife can be used for both daily and rough purpose, it is hard and tough , not rusty but sharp and long-lasting as well.
*AUS-8 ( high-carbon low-chromium ) is high quality stainless steel, corrosion resistance, blade damage resistance and toughness are up to excellent levels, is widely used in US made of high quality knives.
*Black powder coating and Anti- rust processed to make sure high hardness and high toughness.
*Wooden handle:Full Tang hardwood walnut handle.The handle is very hard and can be used as a hammer.
Protective Pouch :
The knife sleeve is made of the top layer leather, protect your knife from damage when not in use and provide several versatile carry options.
*Weight: 1.2 pounds