LANCERGEAR Hunting Heated Jacket for Men Women Camo Jackets Camouflage Clothes with Battery Pack
- Bonded Polar Fleece, Brushed Tricot
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- 🔥【Camouflage Concealment】 With Edge camouflage, small camo coat women as a hunting assistant provides excellent cover in woods, and protect not be found within 3 meters by deer. Warm hunting coat women camo jackets use brushed tricot smooth-faced fabric to reduce the noise, easily get closely to the prey.
- 🔥【Long Lasting Warmth】 The heated hunting jackets for women retained that temperature exceptionally well, clocking in at 106 °F after turning the heater off 15 minutes. Separately controlling front and back heating zones with 3 heating levels, 10000mAh power bank allow heated hunting clothes women to heat for up to 10H.
- 🔥【Keep Warm & Safety】Camo outdoor jacket women hunting clothes heats up in 3 seconds. The max temperature of high heating is 122ºF which keeps core body warm even at 25℉. With a safe heating system, UL, FCC certification, this womens camo heated jacket large keeps you warm and safe at the same time.
- 🔥【User Friendly Design】This womens hunting jacket lightweight is hand and machine washable, as long as the battery is removed. Double zippers make the lightweight power bank easy to plug and prevent cold air in. Heated camo jacket designs with fluorescent blaze orange pull loop to prevent accidental wounded from other hunter.
- 🔥【Waterproof& Windproof 】Adopt soft and breathable polyester pongee core with rain-factor waterproof, the heated female jacket is fully preventing moisture, wind and snow intrude. The ladies hunting jacket with heater fits all situations especially for hunting, climbing, hiking, fishing, skiing, wildlife photography, and even outdoor work.
- 🔥【Reliable Customer Service】3-year warranty for customer order with confidence. Please feel free to contact us regardless of any problems with our womens hunting camo heating jacket. This winter hunting coat women is an ideal gift for families, friends, lovers who have to spend time outside in frosty conditions.